Monday, June 25, 2012

Joe Rogan - The American War Machine



Rants and raves by Joe Rogan about The American War Machine, beautifully edited by Youtube user TheParadigmShift, who incidentally has loads more videos covering similar subjects.

I'm a huge fan of Joe Rogan and his podcast, he covers a lot of subjects and has some great guests on that I think most people interested in the paranormal would enjoy. I'm never left wanting for new and interesting subjects to explore after listening to his podcast, I highly recommend it.

On another note, I feel that it's highly likely that I'll be blogging on a regular basis again, so please stick around, bare with me as I try to catch up with all the paranormal goings on I've missed over the years and well... get ready for some posts.

1 comment:

  1. Gallo says:

    It’s great that everything is moving forward. The pain is the problemw. I had necrotize faciitis. It’s 13the months now for me and I still have pain. It is not severe. I found the supports is big help. She is getting alot of it. Keep in touch.



    Keeping In Touch

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate all comments and I'll try my best to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...