Monday, September 15, 2008

Jesse Ventura Lays the Smack Down

There's no doubt 911 happened, that there's a load of unanswered questions and that the U.S government is taking advantage of those events. In the video below former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura answers and asks questions from quite a few reporters, the interview goes into all aspects of 911, the government, pretty much everything.



"There's no such thing as a dumb question" as Ventura puts it, working in kitchens that's a phrase I hear a hell of a lot and it's true, if you don't ask you won't know and I see where he's coming from in this interview, he doesn't lay his answers down as truth or his belief, just questions he wants answers for.

I'm of the thought that 911 pretty much went down how it did, still questions need to be answered, but what I'm more worried about is how the event is used to justify what's going on now.

Ventura also mentioned the quote featured in the picture below, now tell me that isn't true of the world we're living in now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate all comments and I'll try my best to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...