Sunday, July 8, 2012

Frustrations Of The Paranormal And My Return To Blogging

Hi, if this is your first time here then welcome, if you've been around these parts before, howdy, it's been quite awhile hasn't it?

I think the reason I stopped blogging was out of frustration, I felt confined by my lack of knowledge on certain subjects and I didn't like what I was starting to realize about exploring the paranormal. I figured I needed a break, time to expand upon my understanding of things, I just hadn't planned on it being for so long.

I'm not sure I could have learned what I have these past three or so years if I had continued blogging, my concern for how I would present things on the blog was quite a hindrance for me, and it just felt great learning for the sake of learning.

I'm over my frustrations now and I think I'm in a position to start blogging again, I think I'm going to take things slow, but we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate all comments and I'll try my best to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...