Wednesday, May 23, 2012

From Wordpress To Blogger

Wow, it's been awhile, years even, hello!

I thought I'd do an update just in case anyone's out there, I recently moved Paranormal Activities from Wordpress to Blogger. The move was fairly hassle free once I figured out the process, the only downside is I couldn't keep the URL structure I had over on Wordpress and I imagine a lot of people are arriving at empty pages.

I would like to start blogging about the paranormal again, not sure if I will, but I want to and I've kind of got the blogging bug again, so who knows.

4 comments:

  1.       Hey please do start posting about the paranormal again. And thank God you moved from Wordpress to Blogger.

    Air Condition Service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both blogger and wordpress are a good choice when it comes to blogging!

    Franchise Opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn’t really matter that the new blog is on blogger. I love both platforms equally.

    Fender Telecaster

    ReplyDelete
  4. دردشه العراق الصوتيه
    http://voiceiraqichat.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate all comments and I'll try my best to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...