Thursday, March 3, 2011

Top 10 Bigfoot Videos



Been awhile aye, if anybodies still out there. This video is not mine, it does show some of the more famous Sas footage, though it seems to be geared more towards the anticipation of a new piece of footage.

Onto some blog news, at the moment I've just worked out a way to speed up the posting process, though it doesn't mean I'll be back to posting. It used to take me a minimum of 20 minutes just to get the settings straight for a post, partly the reason I stopped blogging here, it was tedious work. I've quietly been getting things in order and now there's no post setup at all, so who knows I could get inspired to start again, though I'm no far removed from the paranormal world it seems like a daunting task to get going again.

2 comments:

  1. Here is are my top 7 Bigfoot videos http://thetop7.net/2011/03/28/new-bigfoot-video/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate all comments and I'll try my best to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...