Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bigfoot Evidence - My Favorite Bigfoot Site

Since I stopped blogging I don't really keep up with the paranormal world, I do however have a few go to sources for my otherworldly fix and I thought as part of my re-entry into blogging about the paranormal I'd share some of the branches I still have a hold of.

I thought for this post I'd share my favorite source for my favorite subject... Bigfoot, the sites called Bigfoot Evidence and the dedication, the quality and the frequency of posts over there have virtually made it the only place I go to for Bigfoot news.

I urge anyone with the slightest interest in Bigfoot to check them out, they won't disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate all comments and I'll try my best to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...